Your care home, nursing home, retirement home or hospital needs a patient and nurse alarm system. You need it to be accessible to the patient whether they are bed bound or mobile; and, either way, you need it to pinpoint their exact location and alert the right people immediately; and you want it to be cost effective.
- Anytime, anywhere alarms: wall-mounted, hand-held and pull-cord units (for bathrooms) mean that your patients can raise the alarm wherever they are – and the system will pinpoint their location to the relevant nurse
- Nurse safety and assistance: with a messenger device, nurses can communicate with each other for assistance or in the case of an emergency
- Easy, quick, economical to install: wireless repeater units offer rapid installation, minimising costs due to no mains rewiring and no ward closures
- Optional extra safety features: wireless over-door units can illuminate on patient alarm activation, additionally emitting an audible tone in daylight hours
- Reliability you can trust: the system is radio-based, delivering superior transmission and accuracy through our failsafe mesh network
- Developed for the patient environment: our units are robust, water proof at IP67 and include anti-microbial technology, helping to keep surfaces clean and hygienic, thereby reducing the threat of cross-contamination
- Complete visibility: EkoCare system software can monitor all staff-patient contact – both alarmed and scheduled – and produce reports for management planning and relative reassurance purposes