Emergency Services Major Accounts Manager.
You will predominately, but not exclusively, manage key Emergency Services accounts across the United Kingdom and be expected to cross-sell and up-sell the company portfolio in addition to looking at new opportunities in the same defined arena.
- Manage the allocated accounts on a daily basis.
- Work as part of a team with your local engineering colleagues to ensure the customer receives the best possible experience and ensure customer retention.
- Look to cross sell and up sell the entire company portfolio.
- Maximise profit on all capital and revenue-based business opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to grow the business in a logical and efficient manner.
- To be the key customer contact when required to liaise as and when necessary, with the various internal departments within the organisation.
- To regularly and actively contact all designated clients.
- Feedback and report on competitor activity, whether be pricing, features and strategies etc.
- Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner.
- Regularly updating the company CRM system and required reporting in a timely manner.
- Proactively ensuring that there is a consistent opportunity pipeline to ensure targets are not only met but exceeded.
- Ensure that all leads RFI’s, RFQ’s and tenders are carried out, followed up and progressed in a timely manner and within company pricing and other policy guidelines.
- Keep involved with your ongoing projects to ensure they are completed as efficiently as possible with client satisfaction.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly/annual targets that are defined by the Management team.
- Plan and deliver your own marketing activities in conjunction with the marketing team and feedback any market intelligence.
- Any other reasonable tasks required from time to time defined by the management.
- Competitive remuneration package plus benefits, company vehicle, phone and laptop.
Fill out the form below to apply.