Digital Marketing Executive
Multitone’s vision is to provide better critical messaging solutions. Our devices and apps enable doctors, nurses, fire crews, lifeboat volunteers, carers and colleagues to save lives and provide effective security.
You will be at the heart of driving campaigns through the marketing mix and leading the foundation and delivery of the Multitone digital marketing strategy, which will include SEO, webinars, videos, Multitone’s website and social media channels.
- Help plan, develop, deliver and report on the company’s overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage the Multitone digital marketing strategy, including continued development and strategy of the Multitone web presence, including the Multitone website, social channels, blogs, videos, content creation, SEO etc.
- To directly contribute to and influence the marketing and digital marketing strategies and to support the continued development of the corporate brand guidelines. Ensure awareness of digital marketing activities are recognised within the brand guidelines. With rest of the marketing team, act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of our communications.
- Manage both the prospect and customer database to ensure best-in-class database marketing and data compliance.
- On a project-by-project basis assist with market and competitor research and actively participate in the development of new markets, products and campaigns.
- Use all available channels, implementing, managing, executing and optimising campaigns within agreed marketing spend levels, with a specific focus on SEO and SEM encompassing paid-search and paid-social channels.
- Use data available to gain customer insight to help with marketing and customer experience improvements. Understand and utilise customer segments and personas to deliver best-in-class customer journeys.
- Work with the management team and key persons for marketing campaigns, including contributing to the creation of marketing briefs and supporting content.
- Brief external agencies to ensure digital activity meets objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Support for UK and overseas events and exhibitions being managed by the marketing team, including, but not limited to, campaign and digital marketing activities.
- Manage our main websites, as well as supporting distributors with content support.
- Supporting the management of the company’s email marketing campaigns. Develop and implement email journeys to support customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
- Maximise online marketing opportunities using SEO, CRM and marketing analysis tools.
- Measure and report on platform and digital activity performance to influence future activity, briefs and projects.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all work colleagues, distributors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to Multitone’s corporate objectives.
- Ad hoc duties to support the business as required.
Skills and Experience
It is essential you have the following experience:
- Degree qualified within a relevant field or equivalent demonstrable industry experience.
- Website maintenance experience with HTML/CSS.
- Experience using CMS, WordPress and third-party software.
- A good working knowledge of how to use a range of digital marketing channels to support commercial objectives.
- 2+ years working in a B2B digital marketing role (agency or client-side).
- Hands-on experience using paid-search and paid-social channels in a commercial environment.
- Demonstrable experience of content creation and management, including multi-media.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEO, SEM and how to improve the visibility of websites in search results.
- Experienced working knowledge of Google Workspace, Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience of organising and running webinars.
- Experience of email marketing.
- Experienced with copywriting and re-purposing technical content.
- Experience with event marketing.
- Experience creating videos.
It is essential you have the following skills:
- Recognition of the importance of customer experience, with an understanding of conversion rate optimisation tools.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and keeping informed about developments within the industry.
- An understanding of database marketing and data compliance (GDPR).
- Report writing with knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Strong proof reading and writing skills.
- UI/UX experience knowledge.
- Competent undertaking market research and competitor analysis.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Knowledge about using CRMs for social media marketing, content management, web analytics, landing pages and search engine optimisation.
- An understanding of app store environments and how to maximise app visibility would be an advantage.
You will need:
- to be a self-starter, self-motivated team player who is able to work under own initiative and willing to bring new ideas to fore.
- a can-do attitude, with a willingness to support and help where they can.
- to be prepared to look for new ways to improve performance and a clear understanding to work within corporate guidelines at all times.
- to be willing to share expertise and knowledge with colleagues in mentorship style.
- passion for knowledge acquisition and self-improvement and education.
- a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- to be a fluent English speaker with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- to be willing to travel on a regular basis to attend events, team meetings, client visits etc.
- excellent organisational and planning skills with a keen eye for detail.
- to be confident, outgoing and polite.
- a full UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Free parking on site.
Fill out the form below to apply.