This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to develop new skills, hone their content creation abilities and gain experience across the board. A proactive individual will find lots of opportunities to influence decision making and drive campaigns all the way from inception to completion.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who will have primary responsibility for written content creation and graphic design. Additionally, the Marketing Executive will play a key role proposing, planning, preparing and delivering marketing campaigns via multiple channels, including social media, email, events, print and digital media. This role will also assist in supporting the sales team and with all areas of the Marketing Team’s remit.
- Degree Qualification: CIM, HND and/or a Foundation Degree
- Two years + experience in a relevant marketing role
- Graphic design and copywriting experience
- Experience working in an SME
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro)
- Able to update and maintain websites via CMS
- Social media channel management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This position requires the candidate to be highly organised, have the ability to work as an integral part of a small team and be able to engage with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Email marketing
- CRM platforms (particularly Salesforce)
- Google Ads
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Event planning
- Market research
Fill out the form below to apply.