Job Vacancy: Marketing Executive
Multitone’s vision is to provide better critical messaging solutions. Our devices and apps enable doctors, nurses, fire crews, lifeboat volunteers, carers and colleagues to save lives and provide effective security.
You will be at the heart of driving campaigns through the marketing mix and supporting the foundation and delivery of the Multitone marketing strategy.
- Work with the management team and key persons for marketing campaigns, including contributing to the creation and management of marketing briefs and supporting content, offering creative input and suggestions.
- Support event management: proactive planning, execution and measuring of events and exhibitions.
- Support the continued development of the corporate brand guidelines and ensure marketing compliance is followed at all times.
- Proofreading and editing copy.
- Build strong internal and external relationships (liaise with agencies, distributors and suppliers).
- Deliver email campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Support lead generation projects (researching, building and maintaining database lists).
- Monitor all live content and campaigns and prepare reports and stats.
- Support reporting and insights of all marketing activity to help inform operational decision making.
- Monitor and review competitor activity.
- Keep up to date with industry news and trends.
- Ad hoc duties to support the business as required.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified within a relevant field or equivalent demonstrable industry experience.
- A good working knowledge of how to use a range of digital marketing channels to support commercial objectives (namely LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube).
- Demonstrable experience of content creation and management.
- Experienced working knowledge of Google Workspace, Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experienced with copywriting and re-purposing technical content.
- Experience of working in a B2B digital marketing role (agency or client-side).
- Experience of working with WordPress.
- Experience creating videos.
You will need:
- to be a self-starter, self-motivated team player who is able to work under own initiative and willing to bring new ideas to fore.
- passion for knowledge acquisition and self-improvement and education.
- a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- to be a fluent English speaker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- to be willing to travel on a regular basis to attend events, team meetings, client visits etc.
- excellent organisational and planning skills with a keen eye for detail.
- to be confident, outgoing and polite.
- a full UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Free parking on site.
Fill out the form below to apply.