Multitone’s vision is to provide better critical messaging solutions. Our devices and apps enable doctors, nurses, fire crews, lifeboat volunteers, carers and colleagues to save lives and provide effective security.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Account Manager to join a business that has been at the forefront of communications since 1931 and pioneered the development of the Pager.
Today the business makes messaging systems and Apps that are used globally, predominately by the NHS and the Emergency services.
You will predominantly but not exclusively seek, open and convert any non Healthcare or existing related account opportunities into business across England and Wales covering any of the Company’s product portfolio.
- Manage the allocated prospect accounts/ customers on a daily basis.
- Work as part of a team with your local Engineering colleagues to ensure the customer/ prospect receives the best possible experience and ensure customer retention.
- Look to cross sell and up sell the entire Company portfolio.
- Maximise profit on all Capital and Revenue based business opportunities.
- Seek opportunities to grow the business in a logical and efficient manner.
- To be the key customer contact when required to liaise as and when necessary, with the various internal departments within the organisation.
- To regularly and actively contact all designated clients.
- Feedback and report on competitor activity, whether be pricing, features and strategies etc.
- Represent the Company in a presentable and professional manner.
- Regularly updating the Company CRM system and required reporting in a timely manner.
- Proactively ensuring that there is a consistent opportunity pipeline to ensure targets are not only met but exceeded.
- Ensure that all leads RFI’s & RFQ’s are carried out, followed up and progressed in a timely manner and within Company pricing and other policy guidelines.
- Keep involved with your ongoing projects to ensure they are completed as efficiently as possible with client satisfaction.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly/annual targets that are defined by the Management team.
- It would be preferable if you have an HND/Degree qualification in a Sales/Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- At least five years New Business experience as a ‘Hunter’
- Experience from within a solution selling environment with both Capital and Revenue Stream models
- Preferably with a technical background (radio systems, networking, SaaS/PaaS)
Skills and Experience:
- To be a confident speaker, presenting in any arena with strong presentational and public speaking skills.
- Ability to grasp technical solutions
- Have previously used Company CRM System with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have the ability to carry out your own demonstrations and presentations
- To have excellent written and oral communication skills in English including communicating technically complex ideas, applications and solutions at all levels, maintaining integrity and securing the trust of your audience.
- Ability to build, nurture and maintain relationships
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with a keen eye for detail
- To be confident, outgoing and polite
- A self starter
- Have the ability to be creative when compiling bespoke proposals
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
- Based Anywhere in the UK – Remote Based with adhoc visits to Basingstoke HQ
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
Fill out the form below to apply.