Multitone’s vision is to provide better critical messaging solutions. Our devices and apps enable doctors, nurses, fire crews, lifeboat volunteers, carers and colleagues to save lives and provide effective security.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Sales Development Representative to join a business that has been at the forefront of communications since 1931 and pioneered the development of the Pager.
Today the business makes messaging systems and Apps that are used globally, predominately by the NHS and the Emergency services.
You will predominantly but not exclusively seek, open and nurture new opportunities to a point they can be passed to the Field Sales Account Manager. Additional duties include ensuring that the Company CRM system (Salesforce) is utilised daily and information kept up to date at all times.
- Manage the allocated prospect accounts/ customers on a daily basis.
- Work as part of a team with the Field Sales Account Managers, delivering a high level of service and qualified opportunities.
- Generate marketing/ lead generation campaigns from existing data sources.
- Calling accounts and potential new customers with our latest marketing focused campaigns.
- Seek and explore new account opportunities.
- Create, nurture and qualify leads to the point they can be progressed by Field Sales personnel.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s (Key performance indicators).
- Be the primary contact for new prospective clients/ partners until conversion
- Utilise our CRM Lead Management tool ensuring that all new leads are added, regularly maintained, and when necessary distributed between the relevant team members effectively.
- Attend Sales Meetings when necessary
- Own your personal development and work with the Account Management team to identify and improve key areas
- It would be preferable if you have an HND/Degree qualification in a Sales/Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Previous experience of using CRM/ERP systems
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- At least 2 years Internal Sales/lead generation new business experience in Technical sales
- Experience from within a Business to Business solution selling environment offering Capital, revenue stream or subscription based business models
- Experience of technology within a Cloud based environment SaaS/PaaS
Skills and Experience:
- To be a self starter and self motivated with the ability to work alone as well as being a team player
- A can do attitude with a willingness to support and help where possible
- To be prepared to look for new ways to generate profitable intake growth and a clear understanding to work within corporate guidelines at all times
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
- £25,000 basic salary plus performance related pa
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity for hybrid working
Fill out the form below to apply.