Multitone release new and improved EkoMS for managing and monitoring EkoTek alarm systems
Multitone are pleased to announce the launch of EkoMS v1.0.7, which is now available to new and existing EkoTek customers.
EkoMS enhances the way an EkoTek staff safety or nurse call system is administered and monitored. Accessed via web browser or installed on local devices, it facilitates various methods of on-screen real-time alarm monitoring, provides easy access to recent alarm history, enables in-depth reporting and gives users the ability to swap EkoTek devices with ease.
Here are some of the key features of EkoMS:
- EkoMS Mapping, allowing you to upload maps of your premises and plot the locations of your EkoTek devices
- EkoMS Live Alarm Boards, for viewing all in-progress alarms at a glance
- EkoMS Notifications, a desktop app which notifies PC users when an EkoTek alarm is triggered
- EkoMS issues audible alerts when alarms are raised
Here is what is new and improved in EkoMS v1.0.7:
- New alarm history table accessed via the EkoMS Dashboard
- Simplified reporting with enhanced configuration options
- Users can now save report templates for future use. These can be private or available to all users
- Improved synchronisation and device name management
- Device swapping expanded to alarm fobs
- Expanded access to downloadable EkoTek hub logs
- Expanded configuration options, including alarm colour and dashboard customisation
- Enhanced system backups
EkoMS or its component features can be displayed in various ways, including desk and wall-mounted screens that provide staff with excellent situational awareness. To learn more about EkoMS and how it can improve your EkoTek nurse call or staff safety system, click here to contact Multitone today. You can also view the EkoMS brochure here.
To learn more about our EkoTek wireless nurse call solution, click here. To learn more about our indoor & outdoor staff protection solution, click here.