Design, Art/Creative, Product Management
Multitone’s vision is to provide better critical messaging solutions. Our devices and apps enable doctors, nurses, fire crews, lifeboat volunteers, carers and colleagues to save lives and provide effective security.
We’re looking for a talented product designer to create new UX/UI designs that make the most of what smartphones, watches and tablets have to offer; from premium ultra-fast apps to try-before-you-buy demos. You’ll also contribute to designing enclosures and artwork for physical interfaces.
Is This You?
- You think and communicate in sketches, bringing a unique perspective to situations.
- Transparency and integrity are at the top of your list of values.
- You thrive collaborating with a talented and diverse team.
- You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
- You enjoy a challenge; you are determined to create a better future.
- You love to listen, you seek to understand, you’re curious, you know what messaging apps and IoT tech is currently available and have plenty of ideas of how it can be improved and priced accordingly.
- Your app has been published for purchase or is enticing people to make in-app purchases.
The role requires you to:
- Work collaboratively with sales and distribution, development and marketing team members to define and build new experiences in our apps, and improve existing ones.
- Design Apps that are intuitive and a joy to use, even in high stress and emergency situations.
- Improve existing App and user interface designs.
- Represent the user in everything we build. Participate in primary and secondary research to understand the context of your work, and use it as the foundation for your design work.
- Ideate, create, and refine workflows and patterns in the app experience to make our products delightful to use and justifiably priced.
- Create high-fidelity design specifications, interactions and transitions using Figma or Adobe XD
- Clearly and concisely communicate design work and your rationale behind proposals.
Skills and Experience:
- You can draw, sketch and illustrate by hand and digitally.
- You’re good at interviewing people to find out their needs and preferences.
- You’ve designed digital products, not just websites.
- You’ve proposed how real-time experiences for mobile, tablet and desktop could be made faster or more robust.
- You’ve created a business case (though it doesn’t have to be for your app development).
- You’ve taken part in Mobile & Web App development with App developers and worked with engineering and sales teams or used online services to manage user feedback testing.
Fill out the form below to apply.