Smart Manufacturing is automating labour intensive processes and driving efficiency, but how do you help connect the workers? How do you expedite communications between machines and people automatically to keep your operations running smoothly?
Connect employees using integrated voice and data across devices and networks. Improve inefficiencies and fulfillment activity in real time. Tasks, orders, text messages, group or private calls can be initiated, routed, and escalated across or within work groups to ensure you can get the most out of your workforce.
- In an emergency, you don’t want to waste vital seconds looking up if it’s Mr. Smith or Ms. Brown on duty at present, you just want to message, “Medical Officer on call,” and let the system find the right person.
- In a ‘suspicious person’ alert in parking lot, you don’t want to annoy the security personnel on leave or otherwise not on duty – and risk clogging the system with redundant “I am not responding” messages – you just want to get the right information out to the right people right away.
- You want automatic escalation if a call remains answered; you want automatic override so that emergency messages can break through to others.
Rationalise your alarm systems and monitoring points to a single alarm reception centre, offering mobile access and alert escalation. Multitone systems are ideal for centralising information systems that monitor all manner of machinery and devices. These include Building Management Systems (BMS), fire alarms, boiler rooms, greenhouses, fridges and freezers, machinery in general, doors, security, air conditioning, gas/vapour alarms, temperature monitoring, intruder alarms, manufacturing systems, and oil or food processing.
Staff Safety and Security
Increase site safety by proactively mitigating potential threats and quickly responding to security and fire incidents, so you can easily guide staff and visitors to safety and give real-time updates, through Multitone i-Message. Equip lone workers and security with mobile devices and personal safety solutions, such as EkoTek and EkoSecure, and stay compliant with evolving safety regulations.
- Raise that alarm: send the message you need whether that’s activated (emergency and non-emergency) or automatic (man down, dead man, snatched).
- Where you need to send it: you can communicate to a pre-set individual or group, with automatic escalation if it is not answered promptly.
- Giving peace of mind: the initiator receives immediate confirmation of receipt and response.