Multitone’s staff safety & lone worker solution has been designed to offer peace of mind as a discreet staff safety and communication system. It is a highly reliable, battery operated, self-healing, wireless mesh network which creates a fully functional staff protection system, with location and call acknowledgement. Members of your staff, who work either by themselves or in challenging environments, can summon immediate assistance from a dedicated support team should they feel at risk.
The award-winning safety solution was designed to protect staff and lone workers by ensuring the delivery of vital alarm and location information at the press of a button.
Multitone provides a two-way solution to safeguard staff, which is easy to use and provides a truly accurate alarm location. The system is designed for simplicity of installation and to deliver a cost effective solution for staff safety. It is ideal for many different applications within public and private healthcare, psychiatric care and rehabilitation, education, manufacturing and in courts of law to name a few.
Multitone's Staff Safety solution can:
- Provide staff with a means by which they can easily call for assistance with reassurance that help is on its way.
- All wireless devices and network components are continuously monitored for battery life and status.
- Maintain safety as the deadman alarm requires the user to acknowledge an automatically generated alarm signalling the user is well. Failure to do so will raise a high priority alarm.
- Automatically registers devices and forms a wireless mesh network regardless of the physical layout and construct of the building, including both indoor and outdoor areas, such as car parks, or walkways.
- Provide accurate location information so that users can be found quickly, reducing the risk of any incidents escalating.
To find out more information why not download the Staff Safety & Lone Worker Solution Brochure.
The benefits of Mulitone's Solution
Integrates with other alarm and communication systems
No impact on existing infrastructure
Addresses safety and communication concerns
Accurate location reporting
Easy to install - no wires
Reduces associated business risk
Quick and easy to deploy
Fast and reliable alerting
Full personal security
The Solutions key features
The red button provides a critical alert to summon help, including location and user information. An escalation process ensures all alarms need to be accepted with a response.
During an incident, pulling the snatch cord provides an instant alarm should the device be removed from the wearer.
On suffering a fall, an alarm is raised with escalation.
Raises an alarm if no response is received to a scheduled request, with escalation.
Broken or disrupted repeaters won’t distract the transmission of an alarm.
The blue button offers a second non-critical alert to that of the emergency alert.
The communications can be further enhanced, with messages sent to a range of individuals and teams irrespective of where they are or what they are doing. This includes email, DECT, Wi-Fi, Private Mobile Radio, mobile text to paging devices and networks.
Logging and reporting are critical components of any network. This enables you to log network activity in a logical, organised and easily segmented way.
- Measure your effectiveness through the system’s robust analytics and reporting.
- Manage settings, limits and defaults through user friendly administrator interface.
- Manage mobile devices from a single centralised point.
Download the Staff Safety & Lone Worker Solution Brochure
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today to start the discussion!
Protecting Lone Workers and Securing Vital Sustainable Technology – Case Study
Safeguarding staff and patients at Capio Maria Clinic – Case Study